Open Gym Rules
1. All Open Gym Users must register their child with British Gymnastics by their second open gym session. Anyone who has not done so will be asked to leave.
2. Membership costs £13 for members under 5 and £19 for members over 5 annually, which is paid directly to British Gymnastics.
3. Open Gym users must sign their Child into the gym upon entry.
4. Open Gym cost £2 per person that enters the gym which is payable at the start of each session.
5. I acknowledge that taking part in any activity session at Central gymnastics Academy involves risks and may result in physical injury.
6. Parents must disclose medical needs of all participating children to a member of the coaching team prior to activity commencing.
7. Parents must be aware that they should not subject their child/children to any activity that is against medical advice or recommendation.
8. I acknowledge that central gymnastics academy does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to personal property.
9. No foot wear allowed in any of the apparatus areas.
10. No food or drinks to be consumed in any of the apparatus areas.
11. Parents/ carers must directly supervisetheir child/children at all times
12. Only two children to one parent.
13. If you wish to take pictures/ videos of your child/children, you must inform a member of the coaching team beforehand. No other children can be included in any picture or video without that parent’s consent.
14. Please be aware of changes of floor level and density when moving around the gym.
15. If you require first aid assistance, please speak to a member of the coaching team.
16. No large apparatus should be moved by parents/carers.
17. Please refrain from blocking fire exits with push chairs and prams
18. Suitable clothes for exercise must be worn.
19. Children’s socks can be removed for better grip.
20. Parents are solely responsible for their child/children at all times.
21. Be careful on the inflatable as it has unstable surfaces especially at the edges.
22. I acknowledge that if I have any questions about safety, I should ask a member of the coaching team.
23. The presence of a member of our coaching team does not remove your obligation to supervise minors that you are responsible for.
24. We do not tolerate any abusive or threating behaviour to our coaching team.
25. The coaching team have the right to restrict use of any equipment.