With the growing concern with the Coronavirus and as there is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CGA recommends everyday preventive actions and has introduced this new policy to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
• CGA will Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using an anti bacterial cleaning spray or wipe. As well as performing a deep clean weekly.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
• Anyone who has traveled outside the UK should not return to CGA classes until they are sure they are not displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
Please ensure you have discussed relative points with your children.