Central Gymnastics Academy
Online Training Policy
Parents/carers must always supervise children taking part to minimise risk of injury. Parents/carers accept all responsibility of monitoring use of this video in respect of any child/adult in their care.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise/coached online session, there is a possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this online session, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself and those you are responsible for (i.e. children/family/others who watch this video), and agree to release and discharge both Central Gymnastics Academy and the online coach from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising as a result of this video/online sessions.
Online Training Rules
- A parent/adult must be in the room and directly supervising – do not carry out these online sessions/videos if a child or young person is home alone.
- A large clear space to carry out moves safely – move anything obstructive out of the way to avoid injury or damage.
- Be aware of your ceiling height.
- Ensure the floor is not slippy or wet.
- Do not use furniture as an alternative for gym equipment.
- A bottle of water – please stay hydrated but keep any liquids a safe distance away.
- Work within the skills being taught in the session only.
- The club will ensure that two adults, one being a minimum level 2 coach, be present
- during the online session, and that 1 coach:1 gymnast contact is not allowed.
- The club’s codes of conducts policies and procedures still apply during these sessions.
Zoom Meeting/Training Session Rules
By Joining a Zoom meeting you agree to the following:
- A parent or Guardian must be present for the enitre 30 minute meeting.
- Parents understand all user concerns with zoom and that both Chris and the Academy have done everything within their power to keep this meeing safe (by creating a password and enabling a waiting which allows Chris to vet participants on entry) and will not be held responsible for any safeguarding breaches out of their control.
- Parents should use gymnasts names when entering the meeting to allow for less confusion.
- A mobile device or tablet with the LoveAdmin App downloaded on it should be readily available.
- Adhere to all the online training rules in regards to physical activity.