CENTRAL GYMNASTICS ACADEMY
CODE OF CONDUCT
Central Gymnastics Academy is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its gymnasts. The club believes that it is important that gymnasts, coaches, volunteers and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, gymnasts are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with group coach or Lead coach
- As a member of Central Gymnastics Academy you are expected to abide by the following gymnasts code of conduct:
- All gymnasts must follow the rules and respect coaches and their decisions.
- All gymnasts must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all gymnasts regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach if they are going to be late or can not attend.
- Members must wear suitable kit – Leotard for girls and leotard and shorts or gym kit for boys at training sessions and must wear club uniform at competitions eg,Club leotard & Tracksuit if applicable.
- Long hair must be tied back, gymnasts must remove all jewellery including body piercings, and earrings that cannot be removed must be covered with tape or Elastoplasts prior to the start of training sessions.
- A high standard of behaviour is expected from gymnasts at all times including competitions and club trips.
- Be proud of your own achievements and encourage fellow gymnasts to succeed too.
- Always be courteous to coaches, parents and other gymnasts and listen carefully to coaches instructions and teaching points
- Always tell a coach if you need to leave the class
- No mobile phones are allowed to be used during training sessions unless agreed by the head coach