CENTRAL GYMNASTICS ACADEMY
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Encourage your child to learn the rules and play within them.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with coaches and officials.
- Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results
- Never force your child to take part in gymnastics.
- Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding good performances of all.
- Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes
- Publicly accept coaches and officials' judgements.
- Support your child's involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
- Adopt the same policies of that of the coaches regarding personal behaviour in club or on any club outing or business. Use correct and proper language at all times
- Not abiding by these guidelines may result in termination of membership to Central Gymnastics Academy for the gymnast.
- In the event of any grievance or queries please speak to your child’s coach. Or Lead coach.
- Ensure that gymnasts are on time for training and competitions. A lot of organisation goes into lesson plans for training.
- Gymnasts and parents should be ready to assist in dismantling and putting away equipment.
- Ensure gymnasts are picked up on time. Parents must notify coaches if their child is to be picked up by someone other than the usual person.
- Parents are required to volunteer at competitions entered by the Academy. We will put parents name in a hat to make sure the process is fair.
- The club will not tolerate rudeness or rowdy behaviour from gymnasts or parents. In the event of behaviour unbecoming a gymnast or parent of the club you may be asked to leave and training will be terminated.
The Academy will not tolerate individuals who fail to adhere to these standards.